Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An amazing getaway!!

Sail Date: February 23, 2012

I recently sailed on the Liberty of the Seas on a 4 day western caribbean cruise. OMG what a great cruise. The ship, shows and dining were amazing. I've been on the Oasis and I have to say the Liberty is every bit as beautiful. What a great time - thank you Royal Caribbean!!

Pros: Shows were absolutely amazing!!!

Cons: The elevators were very slow

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!

100% satisfaction!
The food in the ships dining room is exceptional. I would say the buffet is very good, but think you will be more satisfied if you ate your meals in the dining room. Better quality of food, and not so crowed.
Always clean, everything you need for your time on the ship.
Staff is great, always going above & beyond.
I thought the entertainment on the Liberty of the Seas was better than the shows I seen on the Oasis. Don't miss Saturday Night Fever. The show was amazing!