I can't believe I'm on a ship

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 09, 2012
Everything about this ship was great, if this still qualifies as a ship. There are many times you forget, or really can't believe, that all of this is exists on a floating vessel. So many activities for all interests. Service was fantastic, it was clean, and above all easy.

The only con was the food. I hadn't been on a cruise on a while, and I remember the food (dinner) being one of the highlights, but this time it was just mediocre.

Pros: The service and the possibilities

Cons: The food

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!