Phenominal cruise

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 28, 2010
Ship: Liberty of the Seas
This was our first cruise so I am not sure about the other ships , but Liberty of the Seas way exceeded our expectations.
We travled with 2 boys ages 8 and 10 and they also had a great time, they really cared for our children.

The childrens program was wonderful, the children program was excellant

Cozumel was alittle run down , and we did not plan much. We went to Playa Mia beach club which I would not recommend

Pros: From the booking to the service aboard the ship, to the delicious food that was constantly flowing , I really have not one bad thing to say about this trip . 10 10 10 across the board

Cons: Cozumel was not really what I expected, being that I live on the beach in Florida going to the beach club was not that exciting , however we did have a nice relaxing day in the ocean .

Recommends Liberty of the Seas? Yes!