A sensational, lifetime experience

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Contributor Level: Third Mate

12 Night Suez Canal Transit (Dubai To Rome)
Sail Date: May 20, 2009
Ship: Legend of the Seas
This vessel had all the really important appointments and features to provide a world-class cruise experience.

And I once again commend Hiliary Wenzel in making it all possible for me!!
Although I have been to the pyramids\Spinx several time, this overall opportunity I will never forget
Don't Miss: EVERYTHING
I realize shore time was limited but I had hoped for a little more variety in the offerings
Don't Miss: the architectural wonders
I was EXTREMELY disappointed to not visit Safaga -- no explanation to my knowledge was ever given. I desired to see the Valley of the Kings, but the option in Alexandria was just too expensive and time consuming.

Pros: Luxurous stateroom

Cons: Lack in variety of items in the giftshop

Recommends Legend of the Seas? Yes!