Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Third Mate

A sensational, lifetime experience

Sail Date: May 20, 2009

This vessel had all the really important appointments and features to provide a world-class cruise experience.

And I once again commend Hiliary Wenzel in making it all possible for me!!

Pros: Luxurous stateroom

Cons: Lack in variety of items in the giftshop

Recommends Legend of the Seas? Yes!

Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
I was EXTREMELY disappointed to not visit Safaga -- no explanation to my knowledge was ever given. I desired to see the Valley of the Kings, but the option in Alexandria was just too expensive and time consuming.
Muscat, Oman
Alexandria (Cairo), Egypt
Although I have been to the pyramids\Spinx several time, this overall opportunity I will never forget
Dubai, U.A.E.
I realize shore time was limited but I had hoped for a little more variety in the offerings
Don't Miss: the architectural wonders