I am now a CRUISER!

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

6 Night Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 30, 2007
Ship: Legend of the Seas
The ship was immaculate. The service cannot be beat. The multiple bars made it very convenient.

I wish there had been comedy shows

I really thought my son would have been able to participate in more but at 2 1/2 and not potty trained his options were really limited. This left me to stay in the room with him while my husband went to gamble on many occassions!

VERY impressed with the customer service

Don't Miss: Visiting the Isle of Capri was so nice and relaxing. The beach was great for family
Beautiful scenery. Cannot wait to visit again

Pros: The entire experience! The mix of port days to cruise days was perfect!

Cons: Kids club age limit of 3 years old made it very hard because we have a 2 1/2 year old that couldn't participate

Recommends Legend of the Seas? Yes!