Legend of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

I am now a CRUISER!

Sail Date: June 30, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was immaculate. The service cannot be beat. The multiple bars made it very convenient.

Pros: The entire experience! The mix of port days to cruise days was perfect!

Cons: Kids club age limit of 3 years old made it very hard because we have a 2 1/2 year old that couldn't participate

Recommends Legend of the Seas? Yes!

I really thought my son would have been able to participate in more but at 2 1/2 and not potty trained his options were really limited. This left me to stay in the room with him while my husband went to gamble on many occassions!
VERY impressed with the customer service
I wish there had been comedy shows
Naples, Italy

Don't Miss: Visiting the Isle of Capri was so nice and relaxing. The beach was great for family
Santorini, Greece
Beautiful scenery. Cannot wait to visit again
Piraeus (Athens), Greece