Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

It was ok

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

Entertainment could have been more better. Nothing to write home to.

Would like to see irons in the cabins

Don't understand when you have a unlimited drink card p1 .. why can't you get freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast, the feeling that I got was freshly squeezed orange juice was more expensive than liquor..

American cheese also should be one of the cheeses being, served all the days that I was on the boat I had to ask someone to get it from the back.

Broaden your horizon 2 more R&B music everywhere I turn on the boat it seem to be Spanish music being played I know that we left from San Juan but that shouldn't have been so. I also think that Entertainment should be more interacting with the people, not the musicians not the show people bUT the others that are there.

Had a dining night where my meatballs were raw had a dining night where the menu said tiger shrimp and it was small shrimp