Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Cabins to small

Sail Date: April 13, 2013

Hi All
We have cruised other lines in the past, and will again cruise with RCI. My main complaint with our whole trip was the size of the cabin, especially the lavatory. This was the smallest bathroom I have ever seen. I am not an oversized individual but the shower had to have been designed for the most slender individual in the world.
Our cabin was 4550 and when the beds were joined you had approximately8-10 inches away from each wall. I know space is a premium and they try to get as many cabins as possible. But my humble opinion is fewer cabins and increase the lavatory size.
My other concern is Why does it cost $6.58 cents for a Draft beer. I am not complaining about the size of the beer glass that was fine. But lets be honest I thought I was at a football game where you normally get gouged for a glass of beer.
Oh well I vented. Otherwise we had a great time, and will sail again on RCI
size does matter