Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Unlucky 13

Sail Date: March 07, 2013

This was my 13th RCL cruise -- and it ranks at the bottom. The customer service was missing --in all areas. There wasn't a single person that I could call out as going that extra mile. I signed up for the spinning and yoga classes at the gym (paid extra for all) and all four classes started late. It was so unorganized. You would think they do this every week they should have a process down. We had breakfast in the Diamond lounge on two of the mornings and waited 10 minutes for a waiter to come over. Usually they are much more attentive. I called my stateroom attendant and asked for a bucket of ice and he told me to call room service. Really?! I like the itinerary but if I am going to spend two sea days on the boat I expect a certain level of service.
Our entire table sent food back one evening
Children's Programs N/A