Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Sail Date: January 24, 2013
Ship: Jewel of the Seas
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 9226
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 5 years ago
Review SummaryWhat we love about the Jewel:
1. All the staff are excellent
2. You are made to feel important
3. We enjoy the food and love that we can have our eggs made at breakfast
4. We enjoyed being treated royally for being emerald members and loved the
dancing and drinks for the party we were given.
What we didn't like.
1. Your security was especially way overboard about what they did not allow on
board. I have arthritis and my hands are not strong so I brought a medium pair
of scissors to cut open bags (including the dried fruit given to us by you for
being an emerald member. They took them away. We saw lots and lots of
people on the elevator coming up with their large luggage. So much so that
we had a hard time getting on the elevators. When we picked up the
sissors, we saw a very tiny pocket knife along with other items that didn't look
dangerous. Extremely inconvenient for us and a lot of your customers.
2. We felt the shows were not good. We didn't bother going to the last 2 shows..
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
The hamburgers at the Sea View Cafe were great