Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Panama Canal Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The ship was a bit worn. We understand that it is headed for dry dock in December\, a little too late I'm afraid.

Pros: The Panama Canal Transit

Cons: The food

Recommends Island Princess? No.

We only went to three shows\, but they wwere all very good. We really liked the Princess singers and dancers.
All the staff was great. We had favorites in each of the lounges who made us feel very welcome. Out cabin stewart was always there for anything we needed.
Our cabin was very nice\, clean and spacious.
The portions were small\, but since they weren't very tasty it wasn't an issue for me. Was surprised when I got home and on the scale and had lost a pound (pretty significant for a 15 day cruise.
The public rooms were very nice\, the ship was very clean\, the size was good\, I'm not a fan of the mega ships.