very relaxing

Island Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Island Princess
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship is lovely. Although I would prefer taller gathering common spaces at the lounging areas.
There is great care taken to keep the ship in top shape and cleanliness!

Food was great. Quality of the dishes whether at the buffet or the dining rooms was exceptional

The service to my suite was exceptional. Thank you Donato! All the staff members seem to genuinely enjoy their jobs.

Loved my suite although the beds could be slightly wider. The service to the room was exceptional. Thank you Donato!

Pros: Loved my suite and balcony

Recommends Island Princess? Yes!