Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Could not have planned a better trip!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

The ship was clean. It is starting to show it's age.

Pros: Entertainment was very good on this cruise

Cons: Ship needs a little face lift

Recommends Island Princess? Yes!

I have been on 4 cruises (one being Royal Caribbean). The entertainment was the best out of the 4. I enjoyed my belly dancing class\, Spanish class with crew member\, line dancing-great variety of things to do.
My steward was outstanding. The cruise director was enthusiastic...I do believe their personality sets the tone for the traveler. The rest of the staff was wonderful\, friendly.
The interior stateroom was on the small side. Again I go back to suggesting a remodel.
The size and number of people aboard was a nice change from some of the larger ships