Could not have planned a better trip!!

Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Sail Date: February 01, 2013
Ship: Island Princess
The ship was clean. It is starting to show it's age.

I have been on 4 cruises (one being Royal Caribbean). The entertainment was the best out of the 4. I enjoyed my belly dancing class\, Spanish class with crew member\, line dancing-great variety of things to do.

My steward was outstanding. The cruise director was enthusiastic...I do believe their personality sets the tone for the traveler. The rest of the staff was wonderful\, friendly.

The size and number of people aboard was a nice change from some of the larger ships

The interior stateroom was on the small side. Again I go back to suggesting a remodel.

Pros: Entertainment was very good on this cruise

Cons: Ship needs a little face lift

Recommends Island Princess? Yes!