Island Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Sail Date: April 15, 2013

I was never so pleasantly pleased with my cruise on the Island Princess. The service was great, my accomodations were exceptional. The entire staff was helpful and courteous. How gracious to be addressed as "Madam" at every turn. Being a bit concerned about disembarking, I found it so well planned that any concerns I had were useless.

I enjoyed the ports we visiited and especially the Panama Canal. I should have been better informed prior to sailing about the excursions and I would have selected some different choices.

Altogether a wonderful experience and I look forward to a repeat in the future.