Island Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean

My first experience on Princess Cruises

Sail Date: October 23, 2012

Room Type: Suite

Very iimpressed. I like the mini suite we had and the balcony. It was cleaned everyday and anything we ask for we got. I really liked the wooden chairs on the deck.
Very confortable not like the white plastic chairs. Enjoyed the entertainment in the bars, dance classes and the meals were very good also. Also glad the Captain kept us safe and away from the storm. Sorry we did not go to several ports, but our safety was more important. Now I have a reason to come back on another cruise. All the crew was very nice and helpful to me.

Pros: Entertainment and food

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Island Princess? Yes!

Bathrooms outside the cabins were very clean.
Dining - the Best - waiters\, Virgilio Arjona & Heljun Bayambang for breakfast everyday.
Dining - the Best - waiters Leo \"The Lion\" & Gilbert\, Jr. waiter were wonderful for dinner. You have the best waiters on this ship.
We had a mini suite\, with 3 people in it. It worked fine and we had plenty of room and anything we needed we got. Always clean everyday.
Helped in anything we ask for. Also like the box where you could print out your own bill at anytime without having to ask the front desk.
Like the entertaiinment and the activities. Very busy all the time.