Island Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Itinerary, service was average,,

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

Small ship. Lots to do and entertainment I feel they tend to nickel and dime you to much. All ships do that but this never let up. I paid for an exercise class ( $12) and it didn't even include a bottle of water.

Pros: The ports

Cons: Staff knowledge

Recommends Island Princess? No.

Classes started either earlier than stated or later. The spa is not a private and it is like a raceway through it. Takes away from the experience.
Staff was not informed on anything. They were late for classes and events. Always started late .
Great Bed and pillows. Well serviced. TV channels are way to limited. Three CNN channels and not much else.
The lido food was not good.. It was over warmed and held in steamers. Not fresh. Salad dressing and most food was under seasoned. I don't like speciality resturants as I have paid already to eat of the ship.
Nice size\, restrooms are close\, clean and nice decor