It was a wonderful experience

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2013
Ship: Independence of the Seas
My wife and I were celebrating our 40th Anniversary and decided to do a cruise. Friends of ours recommended Royal Caribbean and I am please to report to you that it was wonderful and better than we expected.
The dinning service, our maid, room service etc. made us feel like Royality.
We will definitely do it again. Our consultant, Stephanie Patterson was most helpful we spoke with her several times before our cruise.

occasionally there was a problem with the toilet

...with my time dining...I was limited with either early or later seating times which was a little disapointing