Great ship and crew

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 29, 2007
Ship: Holiday
Even though the "Holiday" is the oldest and smallest ship in the carnival fleet I promise you the crew are the friendliest I have ever experienced. I have been on several cruises and different cruise lines and I always end up going back to Carnival. All of the crew I dealt with were all very informative and did there best to help myself and family.
Beautiful town and great snorkeling excursions. Would live there if I could.
Don't Miss: snorkeling, and diving
Wouldn't reccomend this port to anyone. There was a foul odor all over town, smelled of trash. Very dirty town and beach. The people of this town were very, very poor and were begging to the point of being rude if you did not give them money.
Don't Miss: wern't any
Don't Miss: wern't any
Beautiful town and great snorkeling excursions. Would live there if I could.
Don't Miss: snorkeling, and diving

Pros: refurbished ship and very friendly crew.

Cons: None

Recommends Holiday? Yes!