A Spectacular Trip

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2008
We had a wonderful time aboard the Holiday. I would recommend it to anyone. The food was good, the rooms were spacious, the staff was great, everything was very clean and neat. There is nothing I didn't like about the cruise itself. We did not like Proresso, it was dirty and not alot to do there.

Alot of variety, friendly service, clean dining areas.

I will say that my husband did get bored during the day, however I was happy to sit in my chair and relax!

THe staff was very helpful and pleasant.

A nice size ship with plenty of room for everyone aboard.

Wonderful, the steward was great, the size was much bigger than we expected.
Nice and relaxing. The water was beautiful.
I would not recommend Progresso to anyone. It was dirty and unless you want to spend alot on anexcursion the wasn't anything to do.

Pros: We enjoyed everything from the food, to our roon, the entertainment, the staff, and the overall cruise as a whole!

Cons: Progresso was not at all what we had visioned. I would not go back there again.

Recommends Holiday? Yes!