Awesome time!

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2008
Ship: Holiday
I loved my cruise aboard the Holiday. It was my first cruise so I don't really know how to compare this ship to others. I think it's a great deal...especially for the money. The crew is wonderful...everyone is so nice and always willing to serve. The food was great. Always something to do. I loved it!

Food was great and our waiters were wonderful!

Always something to do. I really enjoyed the towel folding class. Tory was a great cruise director!

Very friendly and always willing to go above and beyond.

Layout was a bit confusing at times. Sometime the public bathrooms were a little dirty. But good overall.

Our room was very commfortable despite being small in size. The stewardness and her assistant were amazing!
I thought Progresso was a good look at the "real" Mexico...that said, it was a little on the "shady" side and I'm not sure I would have felt safe walking around on my own. But I enjoyed my tour and getting to see how people in Mexico really live and not just the resort vacation spots.
Don't Miss: Mayan Jeep & Beach Adventure was great! Andy and Jo were awesome tour guides!
It's absolutely beautiful here. Shop keepers are a little pushy, though. It got frustrating in the end.
Don't Miss: Isla Pasion by Twister is a wonderful buy! Loads of fun on the speedboat and the private isalnd is amazing!

Pros: The food and service

Cons: Can't really think of anything...

Recommends Holiday? Yes!