A great cruise

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 12, 2007
this ship is older and not as fancy as some of the newer ones. But the service and shows were top notch.

Entertainment was great but again I wanted some of the dance lessons but they were offered during my dinner time.

Camp Carnival and staff were great.

Oour dining room waiters were excellent. Our cabin stewrd was not very accomodating. Once we decided to take the mattress from the bunk bed and put it on the floor he left it in the middle of the floor. I had to call him to remove it during the day. And then he still kept pulling out the bunk bed each night even though he also made a be on the floor.

Small but comfortable

We were all the way at the back of the ship. There were 4 of us but only 3 beds. So my children slept together on a mattress on the floor. They were too young to sleep in a bunk bed (still only one bunk)that did not have a good rail to keep them in.
We took a cab to paradise beach. It was beautiful. There was plenty of shopping right when you got off the ship. No need to even go downtown.
Don't Miss: The beach of course
It is a great beach day.

Pros: The staff was very friendly. And the Camp carnival staff was great. There were always lots of things for my children and me to do.

Cons: Some of the things that were offered were during my late seating dinner so I did not get to participate.

Recommends Holiday? Yes!