NEEDS A LOT OF IMPROVMENT

Sail Date: October 23, 2016
Ship: Harmony of the Seas

ITS A BEAUTIFUL SHIP

1. WE HAD NO NEWS FOR OVER 7 DAYS

2. THE T.V. PROGRAMS WERE REPEATED OVER AND OVER DAY AFTER DAY..

3. TO GET A FRONT ROW SEAT IN THE THEATER THEY SAID 10M IN BEFORE  I WANT EVERY TIME 30 MIN BEFORE AND THERE WERE NONE

THE SEATS WERE RESERVED FOR PINACLE OR PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT SUITES...

I CAN ASSURE ROYAL CARIBBEAN I SPEND MORE MONEY IN A YEAR THAN ANY SUITE BUYER.....

DRESS CODE HORRIBLE

BIG BIG FAT MEN IN SHORTS....BIG FAT WOMEN TOO IN THE DINING ROOM AT NITE ......HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT....

IF ROYAL WANTS TO ATTRACT CLASS PEOPLE THEY HAD BETTER CHANGE THE RULES AND HAVE SOMEONE ENFORCE THEM TOO..

SMALL BABIES  AND KIDS AT 11.PM ADULT SHOW...NOT CLASS

I LOVE THE ROYAL SHIPS BUT THEY ARE CHANGING AND NOT FOR THE BETTR EITHER..EVEN SHORTS ON A FORMAL NITE..

I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED  I AM SORRY TO SAY.....MAY BERGERON