The beds are horrible!!! The dining staff is amazing

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda
Sail Date: September 10, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

the only reason the rating goes from horrible to good is because the dining staff is absolutely outstanding! However the beds were so uncomfortable my back ached the entire trip!!! It was horrible. I asked if it could be rectified and was told it is what it is! Also it was my anniversary and my husband and I wanted a massage. So we went to the spa and started asking. The employee was so rude! She hardly answered our questions, was annoyed, just seemed like she didn't want to work there. No effort. Especially when we were willing to spend $300 on 2 massages. Needless to say after 5 minutes of trying to pry information from her as far as the difference between massages etc we just got fed up and left. Without getting anything done. I'm very disappointed

Person in charge of our cabin was very nice! However the bed was just awful