If it could go wrong, it did!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2032

favorite part was Staff, particularly Dining staff!  And spending time with family.

Honestly, I think we will explore other options.  This was my third cruise to Bermuda with RCI and first time booking w y'all. I will not do it again. Way too much to write and already did a survey for you and RCI. But not surprised!

Call me if you really want to know!

Way too small for 3 people

Unless you plan to drink $100 worth of alcohol per day, don't bother with premium beverage pkg.
also, day at the beach shore excursion is actually only 2 hrs. Could've been longer but very unorganized!