Best Ever Cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Grandeur of the Seas

7 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)

Sail Date: August 14, 2015

Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

Review Summary

My cruise overall was excellent. My cabin was on Deck 4 near the main area where most of the activities took place.  (And not far from the "R" Bar) This is a great location and near the entrance of the ship.

The food was good depending on your likes and dislikes.  I did a champagne buffet at Izumi and Chops Grill two different days, where the food was excellent.

The comedian was very funny and the activities on deck 4 was very entertaining, There was the towel folding, several games, a line dancing class, a spelling bee and an art show with free flowing champagne.

Ship Experiences

My cabin was in a great location. My cabin steward (Dennis) was excellent and always seem to be there when I needed him. I hurt my knee the first sea day so I needed ice everyday. Dennis made sure I had ice to ice my knee every evening.

I really enjoyed the champagne buffet at Izumi and the buffet at Chops Grill. The lobster was the best at both places.

Ports Of Call