First Cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: July 24, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
We did not get what we were told. I was told we would have a full size bed and either a trundle bed or a sofa that would work for our granddaughter. My husband and I spent our anniversary in twin bunk beds. We were told there would be a cake sent to us for our anniversary and when I checked to see if it was going to happen, I was told it was not planned and had to pay for it myself. For our first cruise experience, it was quite disappointing.

The food was Ok but not great

Ian and Ari in the Great Gatsby were one of the highlights of the trip. Their service was amazing

The cabin was not large. It only had bunk beds which is not what we were told we would have.

The Gatsby food was much better than the Windjammer. We paid extra money for a champagne brunch and the food was terrible. It was supposed to be all the lobster and filet mignon you could eat. The filet mignon was severely over cooked and they ran out of the lobster.