Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Beautiful Bermuda

Sail Date: May 08, 2015

It was my first real cruise and I was totally amazed with the ship, crew and staff. I am speechless only able to say Thank you Royal Caribbean for making my first a great experience, and I will be returning.

I truly want to thank everyone from my cabin attendant to the bar staff who all made this an Golden Experience. Thank you Grandeur of the Seas.........simply Awesome. Dre` from Philly

Cruise Photos

clean and well kept
Great Awesome and very Delicous
Everyone was very Professional and very Courteous to the point where they remebered your name personally
all I can say is wow!
had a ball with all the different things that was going on at the same time
Beautiful Bermuda, truly amazed and looking forward to retunring again next year
the only down fall was that I requested an handicap assessable cabin, but the our Cabin Attendant adjusted the accommodations to our satisfaction, I only wish I could remember his last name but Thank you Stewart ( Grandeur of the Seas from 5/8/15 to 5/18/15) God Bless you.
Baltimore, Maryland
very convenient, right off I95
King's Wharf, Bermuda
very Beautiful....OMG very Beautiful

Get there early and explore and fun because you'll truly enjoy yourself