Beautiful Bermuda

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

It was my first real cruise and I was totally amazed with the ship, crew and staff. I am speechless only able to say Thank you Royal Caribbean for making my first a great experience, and I will be returning.

I truly want to thank everyone from my cabin attendant to the bar staff who all made this an Golden Experience. Thank you Grandeur of the Seas.........simply Awesome. Dre` from Philly

Great Awesome and very Delicous

had a ball with all the different things that was going on at the same time

all I can say is wow!

Everyone was very Professional and very Courteous to the point where they remebered your name personally

clean and well kept

the only down fall was that I requested an handicap assessable cabin, but the our Cabin Attendant adjusted the accommodations to our satisfaction, I only wish I could remember his last name but Thank you Stewart ( Grandeur of the Seas from 5/8/15 to 5/18/15) God Bless you.

Get there early and explore and fun because you'll truly enjoy yourself

very convenient, right off I95