Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

First cruise. Loved it.

Sail Date: June 20, 2014

Royal Carribean excels in customer service, especially the room attendants and wait staff.  I would definely plan on cruising with this staff again.

embarkation  was very easy and we were on the ship in a half hour.  They had lunch for us at 11:30, the rooms were ready at 1:30.  All but one of our bags was waiting for us at 1:30 when we arrived at the room.  This bag was never delivered by the Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the stadiums.  This bag was at the Holiday Inn when we got back to Baltimore.  The room attendant supervisor gave us a free bottle of wine, even though it wasn't Royal's fault.  As I said before I couldn't have been happier with the room staff.

The main dinning room staff was just as attentive as the room attendants.  I was offered an extra Lobster tail on Lobster night, even though I didnt' ask for it.  The appetizer's were just ok.  The main meals were amazing.   The windjammer buffet was ok.

The cruise director and activities director do an amazing job.   They kept the cruise fun every day and night.  You would think it was their first cruise also.   The dance shows in the centrum were great.  The boy band was also awesome.

The only issue we had was not  recieving  the rum we bought in Bermuda.  THe room supervisor made sure to correct that mistake the night before we arrived back in Baltimore.

Getting off the cruise ship was a bit slow.  Still a great cruise.