Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

25 anniversary

Sail Date: April 05, 2014

the cruise was okay it was fine the food could have been a little bit better the entertainment was not as good as I thought it could've been better.the yard nightclub I believe it's called the Crown lounge. the one particular bartender I did not care for he was disrespectful is name is Chris he was flirtatious towards my wife trying to hit on her.
some of the entertainment was pretty good the comedy 2 guys were good
The Children program I don't have any opinion on that cuz we didn't have any children with us
the on board activities they were good they kept of busy it was a lot of a nice activities to do
the designations was nice because I do India schedules just relax on the beach relaxing time
Baltimore, Maryland
leaving from Baltimore was awesome because we only live maybe an hour 45 minutes away so that was a good trip .
Port Canaveral, Florida
Port Canaveral was a waste of time we stayed on the ship and just relax.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
CocoCay was nice beautiful beach we relax play some volleyball had some drinks
Nassau Bahamas was nice as well we had a lunch we got free jewelry and we just enjoy the scenery

overall the ship is nice the captain ship clean the staff was nice overall it was a good experience