Had a ball

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 11, 2013

I had a great time on the Gradeur of the Seas.  The crew was great, especially Andrew (our line dance instructor) and Desmond (King of Kareoke (I know I spelled it wrong)).  Andrew would stop in the deck and give my sister and I extra dance lessons.  Desmond was hilarious and down to earth.  We would be disappointed when he wasn't doing Kareoke (sp).  Our waiter and assistant waiter were great too.  By the end of the trip they felt like family.

My only suggestion is that there should be more of a variety of classes.

n/a