Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Cruise from Baltimore to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 17, 2013

The food was outstanding, the service excellent, and the entertainment was great. It would be difficult to improve on the trip. The exit was also well planned. Getting on the ship was slow and I had to stand in line for more than an hour. Maybe this could be improved, and I am not happy you (or maybe the government security people) who took from me my 1.5-inch blade pen knife. A broken wine bottle, or even a full one, would seem to be a more lethal weapon. And have you really had problems with people stealing coat hangers? Is that the reason for the annoying anti-theft type in the state rooms? These were minor irritations. The cruise was very enjoyable and I plan to go again - without my pocket knife.
Children's Programs don't know

Take a night light and a backpack for your excursions.