Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Quite Perfect

Sail Date: May 30, 2009

From the beginning with coming aboard, to the end , the departure,my cruise meet all my expectations and more.Your overall staff were very well trained and it was obviously there for our enjoyment. The delightful touches to our cabin were appreciated. The food was so delicious and the shows were such a pleasant way to end an evening. Such talent! One need not be bored but rest was a lounge chair away. I especially enjoyed the five day cruise as it suited me.

Pros: Hard to decide

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

King's Wharf, Bermuda