WoW Heaven on Water

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 11, 2008
I think this ship was the best. The bathroom even had a bottle opener which is every mans ideal. Where on earth could you go and find a bottle opener in the can? This company thought of everything. I loved it. The staff would ice down my beer while we went to dinner. They thought of everything.
We loved swimming at Snorkel Park it was very fun there.
Don't Miss: I personally enjoyed feeding the dolphins.
We really only spent a few hours in Bermuda because we were afraid of missing our boat on the second day. But that was our fault no one was to blame but us. However we did enjoy the beach on the first day and then the maritime and dolphins on the second day. It was cooler on the second day so the beach for us was not an option.
Don't Miss: Check out the dolphins at the maritime museum excellent.

Pros: The service and I enjoyed time spent with my wife relaxing.

Cons: Having to come back home.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!