Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

You Should Have Been There!

Sail Date: May 21, 2006

This was my first time cruising with Royal Carribean and they didn't let me down. They had a wonderful buffet set up and ready to go when we got there which was a good thing because we were starving. We checked on our stateroom and were pleasantly surprised to see our luggage was already there! The cabin was completely and thoroughly comfortable. There was plenty of room to put away all of our clothing and we had a nice vanity area with great lighting - thanks! We appreciated having an internet area. Wifi in the cabins would be supurb. The shows were top notch-better than a competitors. We loved the gym - great equipment. The spa was wonderful - I had a terrific pedicure and my husband had a full body massage. We even had fun shopping - lots of choices. The solarium was a delightful surprise for us. The pool deck was really nice with lots of action and dancing lessons and the pool was clean and inviting. My husband was especially happy to see you had a "self-assist" program on the ship. We used the program and got off the ship in no time. We always enjoy the casino and this time was no different. Overall, I'd definitely sail with Royal Carribean again. Thanks for a great time!

Pros: The Rhythm and Swing show was absolutely great.

Cons: The entrees were not that good.

King's Wharf, Bermuda
Not much there. Shopping was bad. Rent some scooters and head to Hamilton seeing beautiful beaches, lighthouses and beautifully painted houses. Hamilton has shopping. Don't forget to take the ferry to St. George and do it first so you won't miss the rest.
Don't Miss: rent scooters