One of The Best Cruises Ever!

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Transatlantic

15 Night Transatlantic Eastbound (Ft. Lauderdale To London)
Sail Date: April 10, 2009
Ship: Grand Princess
The Grand has wonderful, friendly staff, and indoor pool and great food. The Movies Under the Stars and Casino (Yes I Lost) but it was a lot of fun, and plenty activieties made this cruise fly by. I was afraid that with 6 days at sea I was bored - but in the end I wanted more. I relaxed, read, ate, swam, gambled, watched movies, made friends and throughly enjoyed this crossing. The weather was perfect and the seas were calm - neither was expected!
Been here many times - it is nice to walk aroung and great beaches and golf.

Pros: The Staff!

Cons: Not Long Enough!

Recommends Grand Princess? Yes!