Golden Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Great experience!!!!

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

This was my second cruise.  I went on a 4 day cruise over 20 years ago to Mexico on Royal Caribbean.  At the time I worked for Princess Cruises at the corporate office. To now actually take a cruise on PC was a very nice experience.  The shows were spectacular!  I went to a magic show, and all can say is that it was phenomenal!!!!  I got lots of rest, the staff was awesome!  They were all very pleasant and helpful!  I only have one little dislike.  We were upgraded (no complaints for this), however, were printed out the boarding passes 30 days prior as requested.  So, must have gotten an upgrade during the 30 days.  When we boarded we were told.  The problem is, that since our boarding passes reflected the original stateroom, our bags were not sent to our room.  We were told that they had until 6 pm to send them to our room.  My boyfriend and I decided to check on our bags around 5pm.  On our way to the room we saw bags in guest services, standing on the wall without any tags or destination to send them.  Apparently, they were removed but no one place stateroom tags so that they were delivered to us.  I just felt as though there was no follow thru and if we had not seen our bags how much longer would we have had to wait?  No one asked us to confirm our bags.  My boyfriend had purchased a very expensing birthday gift that was left in the bag.  (This would have been his fault if stolen) but, someone should have checked to make sure a new tag was place for easy delivery of our bags.  This is our only complaint.  Other than that we had a very nice time.

1 Comment