Golden Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

My very first cruise

Sail Date: February 04, 2009

My wife convinced me to go on a cruise, I was concerned at first, but now I'm hooked. I had no great expectations going into this, but I find that managing my own expecations and being aware of the many ways charges can build up was a great help. We had saved for this holiday and we did spend what we expected. Service was as expected and being new to cruising we were not disappointed. Hawaii was great, and we have been back already. Looking forward to going back for an encore.

Cruise Photos