My First Time: The Best of Both Worlds

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

14 Night Hawaii (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 15, 2008
Ship: Golden Princess
Since this was my first cruise and my first time to Hawaii, I could not believe that the experience turned out better than I had expected. The ship was not brand new but was in excellent condition. Most of the staff and people on the ship were awesome and I was very surprised at that. I will be definitely cruising in the near future with Princess Cruises!
Did not have a planned excursion for this port.
Need to have more availability of rental cars for this port and more time.
Did not have a planned excursion for this port.
Need more time for shopping in this port. Best food in the Habana Cabana at the La Bufadora flea market.
The Pearl Harbor tour was worth the money.

Pros: Relaxation

Cons: Ship elevators

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!