Golden Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

My First Time: The Best of Both Worlds

Sail Date: October 15, 2008

Since this was my first cruise and my first time to Hawaii, I could not believe that the experience turned out better than I had expected. The ship was not brand new but was in excellent condition. Most of the staff and people on the ship were awesome and I was very surprised at that. I will be definitely cruising in the near future with Princess Cruises!

Pros: Relaxation

Cons: Ship elevators

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!

Lahaina, Maui
Need to have more availability of rental cars for this port and more time.
Ensenada, Mexico
Need more time for shopping in this port. Best food in the Habana Cabana at the La Bufadora flea market.
Port Allen (Nawiwili), Kauai
Did not have a planned excursion for this port.
Hilo, Hawaii
Did not have a planned excursion for this port.
Honolulu, Oahu
The Pearl Harbor tour was worth the money.