Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Below Expectations

Sail Date: February 28, 2016

Several things I didn't like.  Housekeeping held onto soap like it was gold.  We were down to nothing, and had to ask for more.  When we went to eat on Monday night, we were refused for lack of "formal" dress--and refused in a fairly rude manner.  On my last cruise, there was one one formal dining night, Thursday; this time there were two, but they made it hard to know that.  The next night when we went to dine, our table had been given away to someone else.  At that point, I just skipped the dining room and ate in the Windjammer cafe.  When I say the refusal for lack of formal dress was rude, I mean just that.  They could have said: "I'm sorry, sir, but we now have two formal dining nights; sorry if you didn't get the message.  Can I hold your table until you dress more formally?"  Instead,m they snarled at me, as if I were a social pariah, inflicted with deadly leprosy, and they were obliged to yell "Unclean!  Unclean!"  So others could flee from my filthy presence!  My next cruise will DEFINITELY NOT be on Royal Caribbean/.  The Caribbean was fine, but there was nothing royal about my cruise or that ship.

Cabin / Stateroom Don't skimp on soap. It doesn't cost that much!