Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very nice but for an older crowd

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

It was a beautiful ship with many things to do but everything closed down earlier than we expected. The pools were crowded and room service menu was very limited. There wasn't much enthusiasm from the staff-except the bar staff. It was an overall good cruise. Maybe I will revisit in 20 more years to fit in.

Pros: All inclusive drinking package and bar service at the pool was great

Cons: A lot of the staff was rude

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Bathrooms were everywhere!
Our dinner was delicious every night and our waiter was very accomodating
Only shampoo was provided in the shower
Our room attendant was very nice but didn't do anything above and beyond making the beds and restocking towels. Guest relations staff was rude when I had questions about excursions. Teen club staff was sarcastic when dropping off my daughter. The only smiling faces were in the dining room or serving drinks(wait staff included).
When attempting to take my 3 year old to kids club\, he was scared. The staff did not go out of their way to make him feel comfortable and refused to let me stay to make him feel secure.
There could have been more late night activities other than poolside movies.
Kids club ages 6-9 was great. My son enjoyed himself. 3-5 kids club staff could use some work making the kids feel comfortable. I thought the characters would be present more often than they were. That was disappointing.