Vibrations

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: April 20, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

I believe the aft port propulsion unit had a problem, I had an aft port cabin, the bed vibrated like a Motel 6 bed with the "Magic Fingers" that cost a quarter for 10 minutes.  A fix was attempted in St Thomas, but didn't last long.

The seat I had for dinner bounced every night, I had the same seat last year and it did not bounce.

The food was good, the waiters were great.

The cabin attendant could not have been better.

Got to talk with Capt. Holmes, a fine gentleman.

Ship was clean and orderly.

Hope they get the problem fixed.

Wanted to gamble, but the smoke in casino gagged me, why do casinos cater to smokers?

I'm sure this was my last cruise.

Needs work on vibrations

Go for the "My time dining"