Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

FREEDOM IS THE GREATEST! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Sail Date: February 09, 2014

I don't know where to start,  it's been a week and a half since arriving home, and I am still excited!!  Boarding, rooms, staff, room attendant, to the special special servers everynight in the Dining Room!   What a Fabulous Chef!   Food was delicious and beautiful!  Shows were exciting, enjoyed every minute!  Being our first Cruise, it's difficult to think about any ship to compare with Freedom!  I don't have anything negative to say  nothing!  So, if you want to  ENJOY youself, and be treated like ROYALTY,  just choose this Wonderful Ship and Crew!!  I now know why they call this Royal Caribbean!!!.  We will book again,  Hope I stay this excited!

Children's Programs N/A

MY TIME DINING is te WAY TO GO!! JUST A BEAUTIFUL SHIP!