Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Simply Amazing Crew!

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

We love the three sister ships to start with. We love the food 2nd. However over and above all else the crew was more than terrific.
They helped us through a hard time.
We traveled with my brother and sister-in-law and before we left port we found out that their son's wife had a bad accident. She passed the next day. The crew did everything they could to aid them in communicating with their family and get them off safely in Jamaica to fly home. Thanks to everyone especially the gal at Guest Services. I believe her name was Alicia Edwards. I could have forgotten.
Thanks again. You had already won us over before this happened, but we're in solid now. Thanks Carol Lipsit State Room 1290.
Very good

It would be nice for me if you would have Bridge, maybe at 10 and 2 on days at sea.