Fun Cruise. Overall very good but not the best...

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 18, 2013
This was our second cruise in three months. We came back in July from an Eastern Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity Reflection and then went on the RCCL Freedom of the Seas Aug 18-25, 2013. It was a little unfair because the Reflection is a new ship while Freedom launched in 2006. Freedom while having updated public spaces is showing it's age in the staterooms and halls.

Overall, our RCCL Freedom of the Seas cruise was alot of fun. The sting ray excursion in the Cayman Islands is a must. The food was good but not awesome. The shows were very good; especially the Motown singers. I think they were called Spectrum?

Service was good especially our server Rolando. Our stateroom was always tidy but I would not say his service was excellent. The staff on RCCL do not greet you unless you greet them. I found this very unfriendly after having exceptionally friendly staff on Reflection.

The Seventies Party was also a highlight for me. I'd recommend this cruise and Freedom of the Seas just don't go with high standards. Be prepared for good but not great.

Decent but not awesome.

Seventies Party

My kids were a little disappointed.

Some are better than others.

Good but showing it's age.

Clean but aging.