Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Most likely not to sail with RC next tim

Sail Date: November 01, 2012

Room Type: Suite

The ship itself was very beautiful and fun to be on. I wouldn't of gone for 7 nights but the person I was with wanted to and it was a birthday present to her. This was probably the last time I will sail with RC. I am an emerald member, sailed with them probably about 7 times. First of all I was entitled to 1/2 price cause I have a RC credit card. But they wanted me to pay for the first half and then credit me, claiming I might lose my cruise. Then when boarding (so called VIP) we stood in the hot sun for 45 minutes. They have mandatory tipping and then have the nerve to ask for additional tipping for drinks. They constantly are trying to sell you something at outrageous prices. Be prepared to spend a lot of money for everything. The crew makes the ship what it is, NOT RC. They simply look to contain you on the ship as much as possible to suck money out of you. We could of easily had another port of call. Speaking of ports of call, we always left too soon in comparison to other cruse lines. Good work RC, you nickeled and dimed me to the point that I won't be coming back.

Pros: Ports of call\, Wynjammer\, Gym

Cons: Waiting in line\, the obvious hand in my pocket constantly

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? No.

I thought the food was great\, but she thought it wasn't. Funny thing though\, she ate and ate and ate\,lol
They keep it really clean\, and for being on a ship it was a good size\, We had a junior suite.
The people working on the ship were very friendly and they couldn't do enough to make you happy. They really see\, to like their job.