Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

This was one of the...

Sail Date: July 15, 2012

p
This was one of the best trips I could ask for. My very first cruise and I loved every bit of it. Ended up not stopping at Cococay Bahamas due to the weather but who cares.... It was still a blast at the other two locations (St. Thomas and St. Maartin). I wasn#39;t too certain about staying in the lower deck but it ended up being very comfortable as it was quiet and peaceful. The Ship was amazingly clean and God bless all those hard workers who were always busy making our trip a great experience. Our waiters were out of this world and the bartender became very familiar with our table. There was always something to do and you#39;ll never get bored or tired of being on Sea.
p
Now letrsquo;s talk about Food!! There#39;s so so so much food that one could really gain a serious amount of weight. I spend most of my morning at the gym to make sure I didn#39;t gain a single pound but I could eat all I wanted and enjoy my time which I ended up actually losing a few weight so win win.. You have so many choices when it comes tofood and drinks that you have nothing to worry about.
p
Things that I now know: The Rooms do not have Irons so make sure you have your clothes neatly folded or you#39;ll be paying to have the staff press your clothes each time you need your clothes smooth. You might as well keep your cell phones off while on the boat or if you#39;re a business person like me, go to the business center and buy credits for Wi-Fi... DO NOT USE YOUR WIRELESS PROVIDER!! You will incur amazing wonderful bill.
p
Sum it all up: Amazing first cruise and definitely will be cruising with Royal Caribbean again. I met some amazing people and wonderful staff members. I will be back...

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Cruise Photos

Always Clean!
There's Plenty Plenty Plenty!
Lots to Do!
Alright
Big for a Ship! My favorite spot..