Relaxing and fun cruise.

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: October 07, 2012
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
I like that the late seating for dinner is now at 8:00 p.m., not at 8:30 p.m. like it used to be, BUT I don't like that most of the shows for the late dinner seating are at 7:00 p.m. I think they should be at 10:00 p.m. I don't like to have to rush to get ready for a show at 7:00 p.m.

New menu in main dining room was great. The menu should be changed on all ships.

Kory in the Schooner Bar was great. Went every night at 10:00 p.m. to hear him sing and play piano. He's very funny and entertaining.

Public bathrooms could have been cleaner.

Pros: New menu in the main dining room.

Cons: Shows at 7:00 p.m. for the late dinner seating.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!