Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Relaxing and fun cruise.

Sail Date: October 07, 2012

I like that the late seating for dinner is now at 8:00 p.m., not at 8:30 p.m. like it used to be, BUT I don't like that most of the shows for the late dinner seating are at 7:00 p.m. I think they should be at 10:00 p.m. I don't like to have to rush to get ready for a show at 7:00 p.m.

Pros: New menu in the main dining room.

Cons: Shows at 7:00 p.m. for the late dinner seating.

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!

Public bathrooms could have been cleaner.
New menu in main dining room was great. The menu should be changed on all ships.
Kory in the Schooner Bar was great. Went every night at 10:00 p.m. to hear him sing and play piano. He's very funny and entertaining.