Excellent from start to finish

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 21, 2007
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
The ship was fabulous - I made a poor cabin choice (location) but that was my fault. We were impressed that as large as the ship was and it was a sell-out, it never appeared to be crowded anywhere on board. I loved the gym facilities - in fact I loved everything about the cruise. Portofino restaurant was fabulous and my one regret was that we couldn't get a reservation at the steak house.

We will definitely be a return guest on board. Kudos to the entertainers on board.

We rented a car and drove the island - enjoyable and beautiful
Don't Miss: The coastline outside of the city

Pros: The attentiveness of the crew - especially in the dining rooms

Cons: That thesstaff working the desk on the ship could not answer simple questions regarding parking at the Miami Port and general info on St. Thomas. It appeared that if you did not take the organized tours that the ship offered, the staff either had no knowledge or no interest

Recommends Freedom of the Seas? Yes!