Explorer of the Seas 7- day cruise to Alaska

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 19, 2016
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

I enjoyed nature in Alaska.😀 Canada is very beautiful and clean. People are nice in both Alaska and Victoria, Canada. I had fun in the ship and enjoyed the embaince.

I found Alaska expensive and bargaining is almost impossible.

Cabin kept clean at all times and everything that we needed were provided.
Gentleman who cleaned the cabin was extremely nice and friendly.

I have sailed on Explorer before and was please with the service however, never had breakfast in the cabin. I was impressed how much food were delivered to me and in a timely fashion. Therefore, I would recommend to order breakfast in bed at least once.