ENTERTAINING

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2015
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

I wanted a short get a way from the cold! This cruise compared to others on RC was just OK. I have had better food, but the food was not bad. The band POSITIVE VIBRATIONS MADE THE ENTIRE CRUISE worthwhile. I did experience  GREAT SERVICE at the pool and my room steward - I HAD A BLAST! WOULD DO IT AGAIN.

the food was not bad, however i have been on other cruises with RC that was better

All was nice

Positive Vibrations made the trip! Brian Haughton is a great singer!

NA

Earl the pool waiter - what a hard worker! never had a empty drink!

it was an older ship but still nice

my cabin was great the steward "Mark" did

OK - for you women who love to work out..... get ready in the nice big showers. The spa is roomy, clean and the service was wonderful....loved my work outs

New terminal was so easy to get to and fast to board and exit!
Cozumel is always nice
I thought for what the Bahamas offered it was expensive!