Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

ENTERTAINING

Sail Date: February 21, 2015

I wanted a short get a way from the cold! This cruise compared to others on RC was just OK. I have had better food, but the food was not bad. The band POSITIVE VIBRATIONS MADE THE ENTIRE CRUISE worthwhile. I did experience  GREAT SERVICE at the pool and my room steward - I HAD A BLAST! WOULD DO IT AGAIN.

it was an older ship but still nice
the food was not bad, however i have been on other cruises with RC that was better
my cabin was great the steward "Mark" did
Earl the pool waiter - what a hard worker! never had a empty drink!
Positive Vibrations made the trip! Brian Haughton is a great singer!
Children's Programs NA
All was nice
Enjoyed both Islands
Port Canaveral, Florida
New terminal was so easy to get to and fast to board and exit!
Cozumel is always nice
I thought for what the Bahamas offered it was expensive!

OK - for you women who love to work out..... get ready in the nice big showers. The spa is roomy, clean and the service was wonderful....loved my work outs

1 Comment