Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

First Cruise

Sail Date: September 20, 2014

This was my first cruise experience.  The cruise line worked very hard to make everything smooth and enjoyable. There were some things that happened while on the cruise (a storm while at sea and a broken leg for one of our group) that made it a less than pleasant experience, which was not the fault of the cruise line.  If I ever take another cruise, I would definitely consider using Royal Caribbean again.  From the stateroom attendant to the waiters in the dining room, everyone was pleasant and extremely helpful.

There were plenty of activities for everyone.  All of the facilities were easily accessible and clean.  Our stateroom was comfortable and roomy enough for two people.

No children with us, so not really sure about this.
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
It was ok. Will be a better experience (I hope) once the new building is complete.
King's Wharf, Bermuda